If you have been looking for a faster, healthier way to curl your hair...Then i may have your answer! This is a simple way to get nice curls. All you need is damp hair, de fizz serum, two hair ties, a brush, a couple of small butterfly clips or bobbypins, to know how to do a rope braid, and one night.
1) have damp (not wet!) brushed out hair
2) part your hair how you plan to wear it in the morning
3) split your hair into two section in the back
4) put de frizz serum in hair (optional)
5) starting on one side of your head, start twisting (french twist) only the hair near your face/bangs until about your ear. Repeat on other side
6) take one section of hair and make one rope braid (i reccomend searching on youtube if you dont know how, its very easy so dont fret!!) repeat on other side of head. You now have two rope braids and your bangs twisted into them
6) sleep on it (its pretty comfortable)
7) In the morning...take off hair ties and pull the twists apart. carefully run fingers through to spread the hair out DO NOT BRUSH!
8) Lightly hairspray and style if you wish
TA DAH!!! beautiful curls without damaging your hair. This only takes about five mins. (not including sleeping time) to do, and results are great (it may differ depending on your type of hair, and hair texture, but it works for many people i know!)